Deep Connections Counseling LLC, a growing psychotherapy practice specialized in relationship counseling is seeking to add providers to the group. Our treatment philosophy focuses on the power of relationships. We align with models that focus on systems theory, attachment, emotional-focus, somatic psychotherapy, and trauma. We currently need therapists with a clinical interest in any of the following: couples therapy, chronic illness, grief and loss, body image concerns, trauma, anxiety, depression, and/or military clients.
Therapists will be hired as independent contractors, and have the flexibility to create their own work schedule from the comfort of their home. We offer web-based therapy for the convenience of our clients.
Compensation is based on percentage ( 60- 75% ) of income received. The hourly wage could range between $45- $80
Ideal Candidate is:
– Fully licensed ( Psy, LCSW, LPC, or LMFT ) to practice independently.
– Trained or interested to be trained in one of the couple therapy modalities such as EFT, Imago Therapy, RLT, or Gottman. For working with individuals, trained or willing to be trained in one of the modalities such as CBT, DBT, ACT, IFS, or EMDR.
– Available to work with clients minimum of 15 hours & 2 days/week.
-Willingness to help with marketing to build your own clients list, although DCC will be your main source for referrals.
– Provide both individual and couples/ family counseling services.
– Input session information into Electronic Health Record on a routine basis.
– Complete credentialing with insurance companies (with assistance from DCC)
– Submit client payment information to billing department on a daily basis.
To apply please include Resume/CV, cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org