Kenyada Maye, LCSW (NC)
I can be reached by phone and texting at 252-559-9822
My name is Kenyada, and I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker based out of the state of North Carolina. I have been working in the field for over 7 years and absolutely love it.
For as long as I can remember, I have had a passion for people and making them feel their absolute best. I truly believe my purpose is to serve others while helping them with life’s stressors. I take a non-judgmental approach with the individuals I serve. I do understand that reaching out for help can be very scary. But I promise I am here to assist you throughout the process.
My counseling style is based on a mutual respect and warm rapport I like to build from the very beginning with the individuals I serve. I always allow individuals to drive the course of their treatment while providing guidance and support throughout the process. Whether it is relationship issues, goal setting, parenting issues, anxiety, or depression, I am here to assist. I use techniques from many different theoretical approaches with an emphasis on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, and Solution Focused Therapy. I look forward to speaking with you very soon.
- Initial Evaluation $165
- 30 min Individual Counseling $75
- 45 min Individual Counseling $125
- 60 min Individual Counseling $145
- 75 min Individual Counseling $165
- 75-90 min Individual Counseling $185
- Initial Evaluation: $175
- 30 min couple therapy $85
- 45 min couple therapy $135
- 60 min couple therapy $150
- 75 min couple therapy $175
- 90 min couple therapy $200
- 1 hr and 45 min couple therapy $235
- 2 hrs couple therapy $250
- 45 min individual therapy as part of couple therapy $135
- 60 min individual therapy as part of couple therapy $150